“It is the Mission of Seven Feathers Casino Resort to deliver an unforgettable guest experience, which will result in a reputation as the premier destination in the Northwest.”
Seven Feathers Casino Resort ranks in the top 20 of Pacific Northwest properties and is one of the fastest growing destination resorts in the region. It’s a place where service is delivered by the friendliest people on earth in a location of outstanding natural beauty. The amenities allow you to enjoy a premier resort experience. It’s a place where you have choices. Experience the thrill of Nevada-style gaming, fabulous food and beverages, cabaret shows, a full service spa, indoor pool, fitness center, world-class RV Resort, a nationally recognized travel center and unmatched personal service.
Seven Feathers Casino Resort is nestled amongst tall Douglas firs and pine trees, just off of Interstate I-5, exit 99, 25 miles south of Roseburg and 45 miles north of Grants Pass in Canyonville, Oregon. It’s yours to discover!
For your added convenience, Seven Feathers Casino Resort offers Bus Service from Yreka north to Eugene.
NOTE: Bus Schedules are subject to change on Holidays
Let’s not forget about the Entertainment available here at Seven Feathers Casino Resort! We have some of the most notable comedy entertainment, music genres and sporting events in the area. Be sure to check it out.
Then, for those Business-minded folks, Seven Feathers Casino Resort offers 25,000 square feet of contiguous meeting space. Contact Group Sales at 800.548.8461 ext. 1218 and let us assist you with booking, planning and implementing your next business event.
In the Know…
In 1992, the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians opened the Cow Creek Bingo Hall which is now Seven Feathers Casino Resort. Today, Seven Feathers Casino Resort has over 900 slot machines, table games such as Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker, a Bingo Hall and Keno in the 68,000 square foot gaming area.
In 1997, the larger-than-life bronze eagle, Skookum Hyak, landed at Seven Feathers Casino Resort to grace the main entrance. At over 33 feet high and weighing over 10,000 pounds, it is the largest bronze casting of an eagle in the world! Don’t forget to have your picture taken with Skookum Hyak!
Seven Feathers Hotel amenities hosts 300 guest rooms, a beautiful guest reception area and lobby, wonderful concierge and valet services, the Kabi Café, the River Rock Spa, an Arcade, Gift Gallery, Gallery 7 Art Walk featuring local artisans, an impressive business center and FREE shuttle bus service. Truly a wonderful getaway experience to be enjoyed!
Be sure to check out the Resorts five restaurants with their varied menus. There is something for every taste bud or appetite.
• K-Bar Steak House experience this vintage-inspired steakhouse with its hearty local roots.
• The Gathering Place Buffet varied International Cuisines with a Seafood Night every Thursday and fourth Friday of the month.
• STIX Sports Bar aptly named for the Native American game of Sticks featuring 19 televisions, 10 varieties of beer on tap with casual fare menu set amongst the rich mahogany and brick décor.
• Cow Creek Restaurant A casual 24-hour dining experience.
• Kabi Café where you can enjoy your favorite coffee served by the Barista’s, grab a quick bite on the go, or try some of their sweet temptations.
And, if you would like to experience more casual accommodations, check out one of the other areas available to you:
• RV Day Parking for those who would like to join us for a short visit.
• Seven Feathers RV Resort enjoy the natural setting in the pines with just a short shuttle ride to the Casino.