In the Know...
In 1992, the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians opened the Cow Creek Bingo Hall which is now Seven Feathers Casino Resort. Today, Seven Feathers Casino Resort has over 1,000 slot machines, table games such as Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker, a Bingo Hall and Keno in the 68,000 square foot gaming area.
In 1997, the larger-than-life bronze eagle, Skookum Hyak, landed at Seven Feathers Casino Resort to grace the main entrance. At over 33 feet high and weighing over 10,000 pounds, it is the largest bronze casting of an eagle in the world! Don't forget to have your picture taken with Skookum Hyak!
Seven Feathers Hotel amenities hosts 300 guest rooms, a beautiful guest reception area and lobby, wonderful concierge and valet services, the Kabi Café, the River Rock Spa, an Arcade, Gift Gallery, Gallery 7 Art Walk featuring local artisans, an impressive business center and FREE shuttle bus service. Truly a wonderful getaway experience to be enjoyed!
Be sure to check out the Resorts five restaurants with their varied menus. There is something for every taste bud or appetite.
- K-Bar Steak House experience this vintage-inspired steakhouse with its hearty local roots.
- The Gathering Place Buffet varied International Cuisines with a Seafood Night every Thursday and fourth Friday of the month.
- STIX Sports Bar aptly named for the Native American game of Sticks featuring 19 televisions, 10 varieties of beer on tap with casual fare menu set amongst the rich mahogany and brick décor.
- Cow Creek Restaurant A casual 24-hour dining experience.
- Kabi Café where you can enjoy your favorite coffee served by the Barista's, grab a quick bite on the go, or try some of their sweet temptations.
And, if you would like to experience more casual accommodations, check out one of the other areas available to you: